Saturday, September 1, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my blog for the Official W1k 30-Day Self Portrait Challenge 2007™.

If you're here, you probably know the purpose of this blog. I see this challenge as a perfect opportunity to improve my technical and my creative skills (and certainly no over obsession with myself... in fact I can think of many more appealing subjects to photograph :P). I'm probably gonna try lots of new stuff during these thirty days, so I thought it might be interesting to note each day what I experimented with and what I learned that day.

So, feel free to comment and give suggestions and to everybody else participating in this challenge: have fun!

Anmatta

1 comment:

kimbomac said...

You will find that not only does your own self not appeal to yourself, but that it's also not the easiest subject in the world to photograph. You get the most patient subject, but you also get the one that makes your photo shoots very long and the whole process is much more loborious.

Not to mention you will be sick of the sight of your own good self after a while.

We won't though, so definitelykeep at it!