Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Day 5: Modern Man


Thanks for all the nice comments yesterday. I thought of some ideas this morning to improve the shot, which I never would have thought of last night, but oh well... new day, new glory ;)

I'm not really a gadget guy, but I had the idea for this photo for a while. Most of the stuff in this photo is borrowed. I guess this is more of a satire of people who feel the need to be reachable all the time and have the need to own all the latest stuff.

I kinda look clumsy holding all that stuff, and it actually was. I almost dropped:
- The PDA
- One of the mobile phones

I did drop:
- The other mobile phone
- The bluetooth headset
- The laptop
- The PDA pencil (four times)

5 comments:

Susan Roberson said...

Very creative! I'm really liking your stuff! Keep up the great work! :)

kimbomac said...

Oh, this is so very typical. Nice caricature/satire/comedy! Love it. I have never seen it this badly overdone, but I have definitely seen people around with WAAAAY too much technology in their lives! Very nice work.

Philyra said...

You busy bee...sounds you had fun taking this one ;)

Nice shot!

Lee said...

This comes pretty close to a few people I know...Great theme here and very well captured ;-) Scuzem/Lee

thatkellychic said...

Some days it's like that isn't it? Just sorry that you dropped so much stuff! (Great photo!)