Monday, September 10, 2007

And that was the end of that...

I'm out. I entered this challenge to learn some stuff and have fun and I did both of those things (and I took some photos I'm really proud of), but it's becoming a chore now and I don't want that. I still have a few unused ideas I had written down for this challenge, which I'm probably gonna do sooner or later, but I kinda like the idea that I can do them on my own time.

To all remaining participants: Good luck and have fun completing those 30 days! I will still be looking at all of your portraits daily and will probably throw in a few comments regularly.

3 comments:

kimbomac said...

Aaaawwww, so sorry to see you go. And it's a shame it has become a chore. You know you can still do those ideas when you are feeling enthused, and post them here for us to see when you are ready....?

Well, you gave it a good go. Very well done on what you did.

Philyra said...

Yeah, I'm with kimbo...so sorry to see you're out, you did great! It was really nice to participate with you, I hope to read some of your comments and see some other photos of you here...

dollyllama said...

Oh no :( I knew I should have left a comment last night. I LOVED the high key and cleverness of that image. All your images have been so good. I hope you will do your ideas and let us all see them :)