Monday, September 3, 2007

Day 3: Tony Is A Punk Rocker


If you're wondering about the title, it comes from Sheena Is A Punk Rocker. I tried to go for a bit of a Ramones look today. I don't think I quite nailed it because of the hair-do, but 30 days just isn't enough time to grow my hair to a decent Ramones length ;)

I don't know if it is enough of an impersonation to mark that of my themes list, but it does qualify for Full Body, Looking Away and Seated Outdoors.

Or does the sun count as a Single Light Source? :P

7 comments:

kimbomac said...

AHA! Now we get to see what you look like! Great shot. I love that wide-angle long-legged foreground interest. Great pose. I have no idea who Ramones is, but I believe you if you say you are impersonating him. Nice shot.

Susan Roberson said...

Very nice look on you!! Very mysterious! I like it! I'm enjoying your work! Keep it coming! :)

Philyra said...

I really like the angle and your expression!

madame_ava said...

wonderful! I think this counts as impersonation even though the hair sint quite right. great shot.

Lauren said...

Hey! we get to see you! lol what a suspense builder you are ;)
Great shot!!... and you got almost all your themes down at once! haha

thatkellychic said...

this is a great photo! i love the tones, i love the composition you've used (with your legs closer to the camera), i love the pose, i even love that we finally get to see you! great work. keep it up!

Sandra Evans said...

I like what you are doing for this challenge, nice to see who you are too - gymp93